Sunday, June 26, 2011

week 7 (s'mores and whoopie pies!)



weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2
5/22- 120.2
5/29- 121
6/5- 116.8
6/12- 117
6/19- 117.6
6/26- 115

first i want to say thanks for reaching out to me this last week. I felt so much love and support from you guys! HUGS! to you all.
Second please don't ever feel bad for me when i have a bad day(s) or week. Its all part of it and i'm just trying to be honest so you can understand what this process is about. If you scroll down you can see my progress pictures and know I'm doing quite well.
this week i changed my food around, didn't really mess with the intake itself just moved it around so i could have some carbs in the morning before doing my 4am cardio. This seem to help, a lot, i felt good and got in some strong work outs which i believe led to the weight drop i had this week. I didn't feel like an angry bear and had a clear head all week, well almost a clear head. I had an incredibly hard time trying to figure out how to cash a check and deposit some money in the bank, i left my dogs outside all morning, which is really bad because i live in an apartment complex! the front porch gate was closed thank goodness but the thought of leaving my front door open is still kind of scary!!
I couldn't stop thinking about s'mores and whoopie pies! Whoopie pies are NOT moon pies but, a Maine tradition and my mom made the best! (google to learn the difference)In fact all week all my conversations evolved around food, I seem to notice all the food billboards around town and every commercial on TV was a food commercial! Going to the grocery store has to be the biggest test i face every week. Whole Foods is just bad! Its not the "junk" food that is tempting but the grapes, melons, bananas, peanut butter.... stuff i just can't eat right now.
I bought 9 cook books this week.... i don't know about this one guys, i just read them... so if anyone has a few cookbooks laying around, pass them my way! It would save me some Money!! ha,ha! i'm treating myself to a sweet potato with my fish tonight instead of the oatmeal! I thought that would be a fantastic way to end a good week!
week 8 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment