Sunday, June 19, 2011

WEEK 6 (nearly quit!)


weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2
5/22- 120.2
5/29- 121
6/5- 116.8
6/12- 117
6/19- 117.6

oh man it was a rough one! i cried almost everyday, and said i'm sorry for being such a grump to many! Tuesday is by far the hardest day for me to get through mostly because of working sooo much and my short day (thursday) seems so far away!
This thursday i sat in my car cried after my coach saw me in my bikini and proceeded to double my cardio sessions. I then did something i have never done before during contest prep... i went off the plan, i had some justin's maple almond butter and a peice of dark chocolate! boy was that delicious! i didn't feel guilty and enjoyed every bite! i got right back on track and felt good. I want to say thanks to all the people i don't know who have stared at me, (and my arms) who have made comments on how wonderful i look and how they wish they could look like me! Yup its these comments that keep me going, keep me believing that changes are happening. The scale doesn't tell the story!
this Journey has made me dig deep and take a look at my life and where i want to be in the future, and i will let you in on this. i want to be near my family in the near future. When i started this i never had any intentions of winning the contest but i wanted a goal.
"without goals you have no direction; without direction there is no incentive for action; without action there is no progress..."

think about that, progress i am making and it might not show on the outside but the progress on my heart and soul has me excited!

like my girl whitney said... i 'm so close but still far away. i head into this week with my eyes on the future.

I'm sorry for being grumpy, its not you its me! and you might want to stay away from me on tuesdays!

"shoulders down, chest up, abs tight!"

3 comments: