Sunday, June 12, 2011

WEEK 5


weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2
5/22- 120.2
5/29- 121
6/5- 116.8
6/12- 117

Hitting the half way point. Normally most people feel great a this point saying things like " i'm going to maintain at this weight when the show is over" and very rarely can someone do this. for me heading into week 6 i feel a little behind. didn't help that while working with my posing coach he says something to the effect, "well we will have to get rid of the fat to see your abs" ...
it was a crazy week, i saw my trainer, my choreographer, my posing coach, and the suit making lady! but its all the little meetings that keep each day exciting and keep me on track. and for those of you who wonder why i work so much, well here ya go!
I'm sure my training plan (cardio and nutrition) will get an over haul on thursday. part of me says bring it, yet often i get worried it will be to much.
About friday i started missing the social part of life. Lunch with friends, a guinness and a Red Sox game. (they are killing it right now! :) ), a late night movie... can't stay out late when i have to get up at 3am. i have also started thinking about food a little more. but i think seeing the cupcake truck post its location everyday on Face Book is to blame for that!
i think the bottom line for this contest being a little more challenging then normal for me is the lack of sleep.
i can't fix that right so i will continue to push forward.looking forward to my half way point photo's next sunday. Gosh i hope there is some change!
Keep flex'n my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment