Sunday, June 5, 2011

WEEK 4


weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2
5/22- 120.2
5/29- 121
6/5- 116.8
All is well....NOW! lets start with last friday my fridge broke but i didn't really notice until monday. then i started have severe stomach aches, bring you to your knees stomach aches! i was rolling around on the floor in pain at my coach's gym and he says "get up and finish these exercises..." i laughed but did it. he proceeds to ask my about the pains in my gut and then says "no more gum!" i'm thinking,Whoa...thats all i got...but do as i'm told and give him ALL my gum. 8 packs i place on his desk, he just shakes his head.Well what do you know the scale starts dropping the next day and no more stomach pains. I let out a huge sigh of relief as i'm sure you all did when you saw my weight today.
I also met with my favorite choreographer to put together my routine. Its sweet!
Tomorrow i go see the best bikini maker in the country, Christine Marsh, to pick out the material for my new suit. Its going to be purple!
My meals are all tasting real good except for the piece of cod i have to eat every night. This week i got to have 5 strawberries instead of the apple in the afternoon, they tasted soo good. I think the more you go without crap food in your daily intake the better the good food taste. So once again the week started off, not so good, and its ending on a high! never quit, dig deep and plow through...like my bulldog does the snow! and yes people are starting to stare at me, which means..."its happening" :)

oh the picture is the book i read when i go to bed at night. i'm serious! i always read cook books when training for a show.
sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment