Sunday, May 29, 2011

WEEK 3

weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2
5/22- 120.2
5/29- 121
well week 3 is in the books! i feel good but boy, oh boy, i was GRUMPY on saturday morning! It started out by me reading a post on Facebook that someone was taking their children to 2 movies and then to out to dinner. For some reason this really bothers me, "its a beautiful day get those kids outside and active", i wanted to yell! Why would you bother telling people you are going to sit for 5 or so hours then go eat.... what are we teaching our children!
I know you have all noticed my weight for the week, coach says he is not worried so i will not worry either. I know i look different because people are staring at me and the highlight of the week, i was training with my friend Katie and i whipped out a front double bicep and her eyes lit up and her jaw dropped to floor. "That looks amazing" "do it again" tehe! thats all it takes to keep me pushing forward. i am now up to hour of cardio everyday. I DO love every meal, OK cod every night is not the best but i'm doing ok with it. my newest favorite meal is pictured here. egg whites, with sugar free blueberry jam spread on the top and folded in half. I decided to ditch the apple that day and go big... raspberries!! sshhhh don't tell on me!
OH! how could i forget... i booked my trip to the big show, Las Vegas here i come. it feels good to have that all taken care and as of right now i'm going alone... shout if you want to come, i might need some baby sitting saturday night after i get off the stage. Even better i'll probably be a cheap date! HA!
this is really my fridge, the pile of white stuff on the upper shelf, right side, is my cod.
I have taken to lots of coffee this week it just taste sooo good right now and sometimes its decaf! also at any given time i can be found with 5 to 8 pieces of gum in my mouth and up to 20 packs in my car! The gum is a given i think for most competitors, I'll get tired of chewing a big wad in a few weeks and that will be the end of that!
Anyone ever hear of "Walden Farms" products...i'll be investigating and giving a full report. If you already use these products or know about them what do you think? Ranch dressing with no calories, sugar, carbs... hmmmmm?
Ok time to take my cod out of the oven, cook some broccoli and oatmeal. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment