Sunday, May 22, 2011

WEEK 2

weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2
5/22- 120.2
ok so as you can see, no weight change... its ok! i know if i stick to the plan it will happen.
-gonna make this quick 'cause i got to get to bed so i can get up and do cardio at 4am. yep, got to get it done. no excuses people! Monday my weight was down to 118 and i was excited, thinking it was going happen easy....WRONG! Tuesday i felt horrible and my weight started climbing back up (122 on thursday), i was so tired and grumpy buti didn't cave, i stuck strong, ate some steak and carried on. by friday i was feeling great! "I'm the boss" tehe! thats what i tell my dogs...as i write this i have 12 eggs boiling, rice in the rice cooker, fish in the oven, protein pancakes cooking. i heard a lot people tell me 2 weeks ago, "i want to diet with you" and now...not so easy right. the key is to plan and prep. i got in some great work outs this past week and i am sore everywhere... i love that. I'm increasing my cardio this week from 3 days to 5. plus i teach 2 spin classes a week. heading in to Monday feeling good. hope everyone has a great week! remember; PLAN AND PREP!

No comments:

Post a Comment