Sunday, May 15, 2011

WEEK 1


weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2

Well my house stinks!! i'm a little nervous to have anyone over to visit, the aroma of broccoli, eggs and fish... lets just say its not good! the highlight of the week was when my coach told me i could eat 2 whole eggs before i go to bed instead of a protein shake! "really?! 2 scrambled eggs or hard boiled?" "yolks?" "really?" i think i told everyone that day i got to eat whole eggs! of course they just looked at me. i have a feeling those whole eggs will be reduced to egg whites. i have to put on my bikini next week for my coach. When coach says i need to see you in your bikini it most likely means he is cutting some food or upping my cardio or both.
heard a funny thing this week at the gym..."oh she is one of those people that doesn't eat" talking about me of course. WOW! i thought i'm so full from eating i feel like a bowling ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment