Friday, May 6, 2011

THE 12 WEEKS

"12 weeks" a few people know what this means, and probably even fewer have been through them. Those of us who skip happily down this path have at least one thing on common, we are crazy! HA! I usually don't share much about my journey but this time i'm going to let everyone peek in on my 12 weeks to the competitive stage of Womens Physique.
Day 1 is tomorrow.
Today i cleaned out my cupboards and fridge, even though i feel strong enough (now) to resist any temptation i know i will have weak moments and open the cupboards and fridge over and over looking for something sweet to eat. I also had my picture taken in a bikini which i might share eventually but i'll have to work on some courage for that one! I went out to dinner and ate... and ate... and ate.
I'm ready, I'm ready for this trip...are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment