Monday, January 4, 2010

DAY 2- 100 MILES BEFORE END OF MARCH



I was once again i was scared to start my run, thinking i wouldn't reach my gaol of 3 miles. i got moving and it wasn't so bad, the pace was a littler slower then i wanted but i told myself it was ok, don't think about the pace, just relax and get a rhythm. Like yesterday the first mile was hard but once i hit mile 3 i felt great! If i could learn how to clear my head while running i might actually start to like this running thing. My head is very loud when i run! I hit my 3 mile goal before my 30 mins was up so i figure i would just keep running till i hit that 30 min mark, well once that came i thought oh gee i can get 4 miles...but in the back of my mind i kept thinking, i have to teach spin in 40 mins... AND i was hurting all over from yesterdays run so i ran 4.39 miles and called it quits. Then i thought i should have just made it an even 4.5 miles, i always say that when i stop! i took 20 mins rest and went and jumped on the spin bike. I should sleep well tonight! I really don't have to run tomorrow but just might any ways. If i can run 3 5k's a week i should hit my goal...but like always, i got to do better then my goal
91.6 miles to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment