Sunday, August 7, 2011

RECAP - I CAN DO ANYTHING!

Well I'm kind of at a lost for words, what do you want to know?.... Most people ask "where did you place?" which for you guys who have followed me the last 12 weeks understand when i say "i finished!" others just stare at me...LOL! then i try to explain, its like running a marathon, it doesn't matter where i finished but the point being, I DID IT! i actually felt like i won after my photo shoot and i looked at the pictures and saw my body and how it changed, pictures are always a great way to REALLY see yourself. (good and bad)
I did not place well. nearly last i think. I'm truly and honestly content with that, because i like my body. yes, i could do things to change it and please the judges but for me its not about them, its about me and right now i feel like i can do anything... and i can do it all by myself!
I still think you have to be at least a little bit crazy to compete in such an event but i also think marathon runners are a little bit crazy too!

I have eaten all the "junk" i can handle and now will take on a bigger challenge, how to live normal but healthy life, one i think you can all relate too... finding a balance between health and enjoying life. I have made a plan and it starts tomorrow, not sure i can hold myself to it but if i can... then i just might run a marathon! i will continue to blog my weekly success's and failure's and hope you all continue to follow along because i have a feeling things are going to get exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment