Sunday, July 10, 2011

week 9- 20 DAYS!




weight
5/8- 124.8
5/15- 120.2
5/22- 120.2
5/29- 121
6/5- 116.8
6/12- 117
6/19- 117.6
6/26- 115
7/3- 113
7/10- 112



Thats what i keep telling myself "20 days" I"m getting real tired and about thursday i started getting hungry, i lick my plate and scoff every scrap of food i can find. i feel strong in the mornings and get some killer cardio in even thinking " i got this and even after the show i will continue with the program" by 2 in the afternoon reality hits and i and having a super duper hard time getting through my second session of cardio. i just keep saying "20 more days" just get on the step mill and move your feet. A big hurdle was tossed in front of me on tuesday, the gym i work at informed me i can no longer get my workout in during my shift. SO now i have to stay late... i'm talking 9pm-ish to get it in, i'm a walking zombie at this point (my first work out is at 4am) and my workouts have suffered. i feel a little betrade by my gym. they know i have a contest to comepete in , 3 weeks, why can't they give me 3 weeks to reach my gaol? Not to mention the members LOVE to watch me work out. They always tell me how i inspire them, how amazed they are at my hard work. Well i was really, really upset about this for a few days but, what can i do? its only "20 days" i give what i can and beyond that its out of my hands. As i head into week 10 i'm starting to get the "you are tiny" comments. its normal by the end of the week people will be telling me to go eat...i have to get that lean to create the "look" for stage. I still need my waist to come in a little and tighter in the legs.
the colorado state champions is this week end and i have a photo shoot set for sunday so i just got to get through the first of the week and hopefully the shoot and watching others compete will carry me through the last 10 days. some people think i'm on the down slide and it should be getting easier, well i will tell you it doesn't get easier as you go but harder. the body gets run down, hungry/cravings really start to take over and being so close your mind says " oh heck your close just give in a little" i will be digging deep this week! If anyone wants to join me for cardio it helps! even if you just stand there and talk to me! (thanks alyse!)

SO on to the pictures these are cake pops, on monday the girls at Fedex (my morning job for those who dont know, i work to much!)anyways the girls were talking about these "cake pops" i google them and now its has become my new craving.I think this has to do with how easy they are to make. i usually cook a lot during contest prep but haven't trusted myself this time not to eat what i bake so i've held off on my hobby of baking. These cake pops seems so easy to make i just can't wait to try them out!
i'm also starting to worry about the after effects of being on a such a strict eating program for soo long. Yes i have to put some weight back on, its just not healthy to live like this, my body and brain will shut down, as amazing as it is to see my body get tight and muscular, i do have to return to the normal healthy weight. Thats a huge mental game. One of the reasons i got out of the sport. ill get more into that in a later post for now i have to go cook my cod and head to the gym for another cardio session.
have a great week people and when you don't feel like exercising or eating healthy this week think of me..."what would Doneker do?" right Nina!! :)

hey, 20 MORE DAYS!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing amazing! Let me know if you need a cardio buddy...I'm there for ya as long as the daycare is open.

    You are certainly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete