Monday, March 30, 2009

weather dependent.

I am totally weather dependent! 
When the clouds are thick and heavy my mood is thick and heavy,when the sky is clear and the sun is bright, I feel like I could rule the world!
 I woke up this morning to snow falling and I decided I hated life. I wondered, why bother drinking my protein shake, a handful of jelly beans taste much better. I didn't want to work out, teach my spin class, eat my 2nd and 3rd meals that I packed in my portable cooler (i never leave home without it.) People who spend time with me know how I am about not missing meals! I moped around the gym waiting for my class to start. Oh! how I was dreading teaching in 90 mins. Yup! I had 90 mins to kill and couldn't even pick up a  dumbbell! 
 I did teach my class and as the music thumped I could see the sun peaking out from the clouds thats all it took and I was happy! sweat dripped down my neck and I felt 5 times stronger then when I walked into the gym. I cranked up the resistance on my bike and loved the pain that shot through my pumping legs! WOO! HOO! Ok maybe it was the exercise itself , I know that what's your thinking right? I'm sure that had something to do with it but no sooner did the sun come out and here come the clouds again. I was done wanted to go home, forget working the rest of the day, i wanted my PJ's and the rest of the jelly beans!! 
SOOO  I'm Moving!!  someplace where its warm and sunny!! I just think of all things I could do if the sun was bright all the time! I could rule the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment