Friday, December 26, 2014

It's cliche' but it works for me!

A NEW YEAR A NEW ME!
  It's December 26 and as I look around my house that has been hit by a Christmas bomb, I can't wait to clean it all up and start fresh. I always take the month of December off from my fitness/nutrition...why? You might ask, it works for me! It feels good to let my body and mind rest, I like cookies and holiday cheer, I like to regain the excitement of looking forward to going to the gym. It just feels good to me to take the last month of the year to enjoy and reflect what the past year has brought.      THAT, gets me excited to start a New Year.  
  As I look back at 2014 I can honestly say I am extremely excited with my year. I improved my fitness and nutrition habits and added some new challenges and ideas to grow with. I have never felt more in control of who I am, where I want to go, who I want to take with me and how I'm going to get there! I feel Strong. I feel Healthy. I feel Happy.
 Maybe I'm just like the mass's of people who start on new a journey at the beginning of the year, yes I read the comments about "why await for the new year, start now!" My answer for that is,  IT WORKS FOR ME!
   Go ahead and shake your head at me as I walk into 2015 with my new work out clothes and bright new kicks on my feet, my iPod full of new music, my new headphones that match my outfit and my new water bottle. This train is Strong-Healthy and Happy and will take anyone who whats to jump on for a ride!
 The Strong-Healthy-Happy Club is seeking new members who want to make 2015 their Strongest, Healthiest and Happiest ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment