Friday, October 2, 2009

Its my last day of vacation! i have not worked out, run, ate anything healthy for 12 days. I now look forward to getting back in the game, the game we call life.
My photo shoot went really well. getting tons of great shots. i was very happy with the look i presented, healthy and fit, not "ripped" and depleted. i was looking at some competitors pictures yesterday and have decided my mind set has totally changed. I can't stand when i look at photos of beautiful girls who are so hard , with veins and paper thin skin, yuck! its just not reality or healthy and not what i want for myself. it was a very satisfying feeling when people say ,wow your great in you pictures and i can say "thanks, i was eating chocolate cake the week before at my husbands birthday party" Thats how it should be, enjoy life but stay healthy and fit!
So now what? i got 2 days left i will work on cleaning out my cupboards of all the junk and monday morning i will be back in my running shoes!! i will go back to saying no 80% of the time an picking and choosing a month in advance the occasions i will say "yes i would love some ice cream!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I think I posted this on your FB but I totally LOVE this pic...I wish I looked like that! HAHA AMAZING BODY!

    ReplyDelete